• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Oh to bring a little humor into the thread? Ok cool.

Just please don't do this **** anymore. You know what you are doing that harms the rest of us? You are giving the dems reason and ammo to MAKE registration mandatory and you are giving them this "gunshow loophole" crap to perpetuate

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    NO! I said it was ok if you waited for the delay. I didn't realize you were really cancelling the transaction and your wife was going right back in! You clarified for me what I thought I needed to know before accusing you of anything. I was trying to be cautious and careful and tonot be corrected later. I should have gone with my first instinct as I should have known.

You're an articulate guy, and I know you pay attention to detail and I know you read posts. You knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. It could not have been misunderstood. Not by you.

I'm delayed every time. I won't put my SS# on the form, and they tell me that's likely the reason why... so if it's something "I" must have immediately, the wife just buys it for me!

Oh Brady.... what's the point?

If you've ever been arrested, they'll sometimes delay you to "gather more info" to determine your eligibility.

Sometimes their sytems, well, they just suck.

If you bought a gun recently with no problems whatsoever, you could get your call tomorrow. If not, you'll just have to wait it out. But I wouldn't worry about your "delay" turning into "deny"

I guess that's ok, just don't have her to go in the very next day to try and buy it for you- that would be

I think the OP was delayed because of questionable pictures he was caught looking at on the internet. Oh YES, they ARE watching you!

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I'm lost mr. Chase. Just take it that I didn't want to get on your hind end about it ok? Is that good enough yet or shall I just reside myself to not waiting next time?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom