Please reply by conversation.

nismoz33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lawrenceburg HVL
    SOLD!!!!!

I am the 2nd owner. The original owner has built multiple ARs & this was his ideal setup. I bought this when he was starting a new business venture & needed money. He didn't want to sell it because it was his favorite rifle but he needed the money so he sold it to me. He said he had about $2000 into it between parts & labor. Oneshot in Newton did most of the advance labor related to the build.

There have been 1000 rounds fired through this rifle with no FTF or FTE. This has been a solid rifle & I would put it up against any other AR out there in reliability & trust this rifle if my life depended on it.

Build Sheet & Explanation

DPMS lower, finish is ultra durable and readily available, accepts Pmags without modification, magwell milling is superior IMO to the YHM and DS.

Bushmaster upper with forward assist, this is a M4 upper with polished feed, the thread for the barrel nut we deburred and coated for a match grade product.

Bushmaster bolt carrier group: This is a battle grade, spit anything through AK-like reliability with cheap replacement parts. Hand polished prior to install.

RRA carbine gas, Thought about some other systems but the RRA is good enough for the DEA, and it is easy to adjust and simple to modify. This a tried and true reliable system

Troy low profile gas block: Troy products are some of the best quality finished for any gas black on the market, MOE spec and low profile to allow for the MI rail systel.

RRA 1-9 Twist Barrel. Perfect multi range battle barrel.

Midwest Industries free-float rail system: Boutique system, know for their impeccable quality and attention to detail when matching A3 tops to front rails without a heavy back anchor

Magpul MOE stock.

Dpms buffer and tube: To be honest these are almost the same except this one is a 6 position, and the finish is very durable.

Hogue grip: for bigger hands, Its like a comfortable chair, you can carry it for hours and it feels great.

Magpul rail covers: not moving. These are my #1 choice in rail covers, reduce heat, provide grip, and protect rail in case of drop.

Troy battle sights: lightweight aluminum, wont wear out like the magpul plastics, great battle BUIS.

Bushmaster Teflon mags x 2

RRA Standard parts kit.

Magpul VFG Gen2.
    Magpul BAD Lever.
    Blackhawk Single point Mount
    Tasco Pro Point Red Dot Optic
    Harris Replica Bipod

nmxkjr.jpg

nzlsaf.jpg

30j0jux.jpg

2yovng6.jpg

2056x7a.jpg

zjys6s.jpg

2elxc0i.jpg

256batv.jpg

bi30vm.jpg

347jmug.jpg

Items I'd be interested in possible trades: Sig P229 DAK .40SW, Sig P250 compact 9mm or .40SW, 1911s, Remington 1100 Tac4
    Email is best for contacting me. If you have any trade offers, let me know. Worst I can say is no.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom