• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I love RIA guns, don't own one currently, but my son has a full size 9mm 1911, that he EDC's. I had an Officers model .45, but like a dummy I traded it off. The new 5.0 looks neat, but pricey (to me) I'd like to own another STK 100, again I traded it off too....OP those are all neat guns, I'll take one of each...

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    That little .45 looks neat, if it works.

I'm curious why the capacity of the .45 is the same as the 9mm...if you can stuff 10 .45 rounds in there, you'd think you'd be able to get a few more 9mms in the same sized package. Also, 10 rounds of .45 ACP in that little guy? That's gotta be one fat grip! Sig couldn't get more than 10 in a flush-fit mag on a full-size P227, and this looks much smaller than that.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That little .45 looks neat, if it works.

I'm curious why the capacity of the .45 is the same as the 9mm...if you can stuff 10 .45 rounds in there, you'd think you'd be able to get a few more 9mms in the same sized package. Also, 10 rounds of .45 ACP in that little guy? That's gotta be one fat grip! Sig couldn't get more than 10 in a flush-fit mag on a full-size P227, and this looks much smaller than that.
    They are probably very different in size.
    I'd have to see them before I can confirm that.
    Being they are all steel it should time recoil for such a small pistol.

I wonder if their Higher capacity magazines of both 45acp and 9mm will work and have someone make a sleeve for them?

To small for me, but not everyone has 2xl hands unfortunately :)

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    I got a feeling that the Li380 is made on contract by Bersa. Have not seen them say so but a rep from RIA at Shot Show told TFB tv that it will take Bersa Thunder mags. Plus it even has their stupid lock. Glad my old Bersa from early 90’s doesn’t have it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I got a feeling that the Li380 is made on contract by Bersa. Have not seen them say so but a rep from RIA at Shot Show told TFB tv that it will take Bersa Thunder mags. Plus it even has their stupid lock. Glad my old Bersa from early 90’s doesn’t have it.
    At first glance I thought it looked like a Bersa Thunder.

360willys

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2019
    South Bend
    When i was younger i wanted to buy a nickel plated rock island because i thought it was cool. I've always heard there guns are decent. My dad wouldn't let me get that he said I wasn't buying a pimp gun. So instead we bought matching Colt model 80s. So armscore Owns rock island i never noticed that.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom