• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    As I remember Lori had about 120 on her security detail, wonder how many this honyock will have. Where will he get "social workers" to go on the calls would be my question, who in their right mind would take that job.
    Oh, I’m sure there are a few deeply delusional libtards that believe they can make a difference. Don’t get me wrong, they won’t make it through one call out, but there are certainly a few that would volunteer.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Let him send in social workers instead of police. After they clean up the streets of the social worker's bodies, they might think twice about who to send to clean up the mess they made.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw where during the riots, he said something along the lines that black folk had a right to loot places.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hard to believe there could be anyone worse than Lori Lightyear. The new village idiot thinks we should be sending in Social Workers as First responders! Just wondering if he will have say 6 or 8 of them outside of his home for security?
    As I remember Lori had about 120 on her security detail, wonder how many this honyock will have. Where will he get "social workers" to go on the calls would be my question, who in their right mind would take that job.
    When the defund the Police crap started and the call from all the libs (with armed security in most cases) was to "send in the social workers" I remember commenting that social workers don't have a Rick Snyder (Indianapolis FOP President.) They really need one. Is there not a FOSW or IBSW? You'd think somewhere a social working would just make up an entity, say they are the President/Director/whatever, grab a mic and say, "OH HELLZ NO!!!" or maybe "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING??!!"

I mean that is a job I couldn't do. If I could? I wouldn't. On your best day? This job sucks bad enough without taking on the role of law enforcement.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    When the defund the Police crap started and the call from all the libs (with armed security in most cases) was to "send in the social workers" I remember commenting that social workers don't have a Rick Snyder (Indianapolis FOP President.) They really need one. Is there not a FOSW or IBSW? You'd think somewhere a social working would just make up an entity, say they are the President/Director/whatever, grab a mic and say, "OH HELLZ NO!!!" or maybe "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING??!!"

I mean that is a job I couldn't do. If I could? I wouldn't. On your best day? This job sucks bad enough without taking on the role of law enforcement.
    Pretty sure there would be no law enforcement going on with the social workers. I suspect their role would be to meet the needs of criminals and ensure their mental heal needs are being met. Who knows they may even help them get over the trauma they had to endure during the commission of their crimes.

Not a knock on Social workers they do have a difficult job which should not include any of this nonsense.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So some guy is a woman beater. He is beating on his wife and you send another woman for him to beat on… do you send another one out then?

Reactions: Leo

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss... actually worse than the old boss, and the one before, and the one before...

Top Bottom