• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    Looks like you specified it having a GI stock, also notice the NM Op rod. Nice! I'm thinking of ordering one again. Haven't bought one from the CMP since 2018. Enjoy

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Beautiful! They are wonderful rifles, and you can't best the CMP price.

Handloading can be a great way to find a perfect load for your gun, and save a lot of money on ammo. I use a single stage Lee press, and am well pleased with the results.

Thack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Looks like you specified it having a GI stock, also notice the NM Op rod. Nice! I'm thinking of ordering one again. Haven't bought one from the CMP since 2018. Enjoy
    Everything is type 2 NM except it does not have a bedded stock. Years ago the ARMY found around 50k (don't remember exact number) NM rifles in storage and circulated them. This is no doubt one of them.

Thack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Beautiful! They are wonderful rifles, and you can't best the CMP price.

Handloading can be a great way to find a perfect load for your gun, and save a lot of money on ammo. I use a single stage Lee press, and am well pleased with the results.
    Yes, the time has come to begin reloading. I have always saved my brass thinking one day I would start reloading so as you can imagine I have quite a stash.

freddahead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Hammond
    Have a bunch of Korean surplus that wants to travel. KA73 & PS 81

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      2.1 MB · Views: 6
    • image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      2.3 MB · Views: 6

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I have 6 M1 Garands....I know, right.
    Anyhow, my brother-in-law pesters me to sell him one. I’ve explained to him several times if I sell one then I’ve only got 5, I need 6 to have 2 swivel stacks, 5 does me no good at all. Likewise I’ve explained to my wife why I need 6 and if I get one more then I’ll have to get 2 more. People just don’t understand.

Thack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Anyhow, my brother-in-law pesters me to sell him one. I’ve explained to him several times if I sell one then I’ve only got 5, I need 6 to have 2 swivel stacks, 5 does me no good at all. Likewise I’ve explained to my wife why I need 6 and if I get one more then I’ll have to get 2 more. People just don’t understand.
    I know your pain brother!

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Oh, I get it. I had 10. I built 11th at the CMP AMC in August. Now, I need a new rack and 9 more M1s! #garanditus

Top Bottom