• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Went to 3 different gun stores today and found the best deal at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. So I got a Glock 19. Yipppeee! Thanks to the the Indiana gun store listing here. Did I mention I love this site?

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Went to 3 different gun stores today and found the best deal at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. So I got a Glock 19. Yipppeee! Thanks to the the Indiana gun store listing here. Did I mention I love this site?

I have not found a shop in the Indianapolis area that has better prices on guns than Bob Cheek. Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the site! :yesway:

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    i guess i missed it when i was in there i didn't think there was much of a difference compared to any of the local shops except maybe gander mtn and they are stupid high on prices

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    I have not found a shop in the Indianapolis area that has better prices on guns than Bob Cheek. Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the site! :yesway:

Bob was the one who helped us.He is great! I was trying to decide between the Glock and a XD. Super sweet guy. I always have went to Bradis but they are actually higher than MC Sports.

rwbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    i'll second that i've bought several guns from bob and received a good deal on everyone including a g19.nice choice.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    i guess i missed it when i was in there i didn't think there was much of a difference compared to any of the local shops except maybe gander mtn and they are stupid high on prices

Sometimes there isn't a difference. I know the guy that used to be in Mooresville (AAC Guns I think) had very good prices too before he shut down. Most of the time his prices were in line with Bob's. When I have been in Bradis it seemed like every new gun was at least $30 more than PSS. I cannot recall going into any shop and finding a new gun priced lower than Bob had it. Not saying it doesn't exist, I haven't been to every shop around here.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    S5001363.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new gun. I have nothing but good to say about Plainfield Shooting Supplies. Some of the best deals I've found have been from Bob.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom