• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Hey everybody. My name is Amber and I just made my account today. I am American, but I am currently living and working in China as a volunteer teacher (and missionary). I love it here. I will be returning to the states and the end of January for a one month break and then I'll be returning for good at the end of June. Lets see--so random facts about me--I am 23. I am not a "Mrs" yet, I know, I know, the screen name is deceiving... I am an adrenaline junkie. I love God, America, country music, cats, reading, photography, learning, children, and of course, guns ;) And... I am looking forward to owning a gun of my very own when I return to the states in June. Here in China, guns are outlawed (even the police officers do not carry...) but it's now a priority for me to get one as soon as possible when I return so that I can carry for the safety of myself and others :) AND...feel free to talk to me. I usually don't bite, haha.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Thanks! And I sure am! Are you teaching English in America? :P And I am actually teaching adults, not children. And my students are English teachers themselves from all over China. So my influence goes beyond me, which is fun.

:welcome: Amber. Are you teaching English in China? What ages of children are you working with?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Thanks! And I sure am! Are you teaching English in America? :P And I am actually teaching adults, not children. And my students are English teachers themselves from all over China. So my influence goes beyond me, which is fun.
    I do not teach English, but yes, I am a teacher, too. I wish you the best and I hope you enjoy INGO. It is addictive. :D

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Thank you so much everybody! I feel welcomed! And everybody that posts to me is getting rep points from me! I don't know why rep points are so special, but you are getting them anyway! Haha.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    It appears that I have given out the maximum amount of rep points that I can give out at this point in time, but I will continue to give them to everybody that posts to me as soon as I am able to! :) AND...if you want to return the favor, I'd appreciate it, because I want to be like the cool kids and get those neat looking badges :P

Thank you so much everybody! I feel welcomed! And everybody that posts to me is getting rep points from me! I don't know why rep points are so special, but you are getting them anyway! Haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom