• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    i believe it. definitely needs to be a stricter standard for licensing.

who are they?

You're just not a very big fan of the Bill of Rights are ya?

In the last 10 minutes you've **** upon the 2nd, the 4th & the 5th, anyway welcome to INGO.

Last edited by a moderator:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    huh? how have i "****" upon 3 different amendments, as you so eloquently put it?

You just said that you want tighter restrictions for LTCH & that you want LEO's to be able to seize lawfully owned & lawfully carried firearms from law abiding citizens in the name of "officer safety" during traffic stops & in the encryption thread you want to allow the State to force people to incriminate themselves.

Or did all of that just slip your mind?

Last edited by a moderator:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You just said that you want tighter restrictions for LTCH & that you want LEO's to be able to seize lawfully owned & lawfully carried firearms from law abiding citizens in the name of "officer safety" during traffic stops & in the encryption thread you want to allow the State to force people to incriminate themselves.

Or did all of that just slip your mind?

See post #34 in this thread.;)

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Why cause more trouble that needed? They will take your gun, unload it, run the serial number and run your LTCH every time in my experience. Why do all of that when its not needed? When Im driving I make it a point to leave my gun somewhere the cop wouldnt see it, specifically because if I get pulled over I dont want to tell him I have a gun unless asked. Now if I had my gun on my hip and got pulled over, then I would let him know, because he will see it as I got for my wallet.

Why cause more trouble than needed? This coming from a troll is humorous. Goodbye, again, troll, and please stay gone!

Top Bottom