• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duron219

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    East Chicago
    Does anyone know of any? I'm really interested in doing this and I would like to hear people's personal experiences and knowledge of different schools and programs.

Bull1315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Terre Haute
    There is the Pennsylvania Gunsmithing school. (www.pagunsmith.edu) and one at Lassen Community College in Susanville Ca. Those are the only two that I have any experience with. Im sure there are others though.

Edit.. Sorry missed the part about "In Indiana". Cant help you on that.

Hank93

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    South Louisiana
    I am currently attending Wabash Valley College in Mt. Carmel, Illinois for Gunsmithing. They're just across the wabash river from Indiana and offer tuition discounts for certain Indiana counties and will give the same discount if you get a place in Mt. Carmel. It's a 1 or 2 year program, 1 year being a certificate, and 2 being an associates degree. The program covers most of what you would need to know to get started. You build (and keep) 3 firearms. A 1911, an AR, and a bolt action rifle. The 1911 and AR builds are standard, and you get to choose your bolt action build.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I am currently attending Wabash Valley College in Mt. Carmel, Illinois for Gunsmithing. They're just across the wabash river from Indiana and offer tuition discounts for certain Indiana counties and will give the same discount if you get a place in Mt. Carmel. It's a 1 or 2 year program, 1 year being a certificate, and 2 being an associates degree. The program covers most of what you would need to know to get started. You build (and keep) 3 firearms. A 1911, an AR, and a bolt action rifle. The 1911 and AR builds are standard, and you get to choose your bolt action build.

Not to be rude,but how much is the course?

Top Bottom