• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We've started a new rule at work that we have to wear these orange safety vests. Being the supervisor I pretty much have to support the idea even though I'm not crazy about it. The easiest way for me to do this is to try and turn it into something positive or fun so I've challenged my guys to a "flair" competition. I've searched through all of my stuff and used everything I have but I need more, a lot more. My goal is to not have one square inch of orange left visible on this thing. I'm hoping the INGO members might be willing to lend a hand and donate stuff they may have laying around to the cause. This is what I'm working with so far:

vest_zpscb083aa8.jpg

Fenway has agreed to collect donations for me at the INGO table this weekend. If you have any firearms related pins or buttons laying around that you wouldn't mind parting with I'd sure appreciate the help!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We've started a new rule at work that we have to wear these orange safety vests. Being the supervisor I pretty much have to support the idea even though I'm not crazy about it. The easiest way for me to do this is to try and turn it into something positive or fun so I've challenged my guys to a "flair" competition. I've searched through all of my stuff and used everything I have but I need more, a lot more. My goal is to not have one square inch of orange left visible on this thing. I'm hoping the INGO members might be willing to lend a hand and donate stuff they may have laying around to the cause. This is what I'm working with so far:

vest_zpscb083aa8.jpg

Fenway has agreed to collect donations for me at the INGO table this weekend. If you have any firearms related pins or buttons laying around that you wouldn't mind parting with I'd sure appreciate the help!
    Sgt chevrons, being a retired SNCO I like it! Lower left side (in the pic), left of the M4: is that a garage door opener??

noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    I thought you were going to ask everyone to take a shower before going when I read your subject. That would have been funny and appropriate.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Sgt chevrons, being a retired SNCO I like it! Lower left side (in the pic), left of the M4: is that a garage door opener??

It's actually a programmable LED mini billboard. Whatever message I put into it scrolls across the screen. I found it at the 1500 several years ago.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ugh I have some pins (and patches) somewhere. Have a feeling they are packed up in a box deep in the crawl space. I'll pm you if I find them.

Top Bottom