• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I was in PSS (Plainfield) and AAC (Mooresville) today and they both had .40 S&W in stock. Actually both locations have about everything in stock.

Dont remember the $$ at PSS but AAC had about 12+ boxes of PMC for $18.99 per 50 rnd box, they also had a few misc. single boxes ion the shelf too. I picked up some PMC .45 ACP for $19.99.

I said in the primer thread that I would also post the positive too..... not sure if thats a great price on the .40 but it didnt appear to be too high.

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    PMC Bronze

Per box price they have is MORE than fair, as a matter of fact its still cheaper than on line. Both the 40 and 45 just my :twocents:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I think it is their loads, but I think its new brass and everything. But 28 cents a round shipped for reloadable target ammo. :dunno:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I think it is their loads, but I think its new brass and everything. But 28 cents a round shipped for reloadable target ammo. :dunno:

I agree.... you cant really reload for that. I have some of their .45 HPs that were marked $12 per 50..... I received them a few years back in a trade, I am now going to shoot them since I would not use them for defense. The ones that I did fire were nice stout rounds, pretty clean for .45 and they all went bang.

I am reloading .223 and .308 and buying my pistol ammo for now. The savings are more substantial and we shoot alot of rifle ammo.... especially the .223.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom