• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    My 21 found it's younger brother today -Gen4 17. I became a Glock owner a few weeks ago, and I am kinda Glock crazy now. I cleaned it and took it out shooting today and really like it. I thoght the recoil would be light since the G4 has a double spring and it's only a 9mm, but it was still a little snappy. My groups started really tightening up close the end of my 100 round box so i am sure the spring will lighten up and I will love this thing. They aren't pretty of course, but I love the way they shoot! I have gone from a H&K to Glock it would appear :D

picture.php

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Congrats on the younger sibling. Nice "family" you have there. Just curious on your perspective, how do you like the grip texture on the Gen4?

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Congrats on the new Glock. I picked up a Gen4 17 a couple months back at the 1500. Real good shooter and I like the grip texture.

bigdc1125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    That is a pretty pretty picture!!! cant wait to shoot that new 17. i know those are some sweet shooters

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    My 21 found it's younger brother today -Gen4 17. I became a Glock owner a few weeks ago, and I am kinda Glock crazy now. I cleaned it and took it out shooting today and really like it. I thoght the recoil would be light since the G4 has a double spring and it's only a 9mm, but it was still a little snappy. My groups started really tightening up close the end of my 100 round box so i am sure the spring will lighten up and I will love this thing. They aren't pretty of course, but I love the way they shoot! I have gone from a H&K to Glock it would appear :D

picture.php
    I love glocks

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Yay glocks. I picked up a g4 17 not all that long ago myself. Really is a noticibly lighter recoil than the ones in the past.

Next I just need to get a G18 :D

Top Bottom