• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    870-Express-Tactical-81198-prod.ashx

Picked it up yesterday!
    It's main purpose is home defense, but I plan to take it to the range/woods and doing some target shooting. I'd also like to tweak it out a bit. Mainly for function, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't sound like fun.

It's tactical. It's cool. But it's not tacticool! :mallninja:

I'd like to replace the stock with one that has the pistol grip built in. Those just felt more natural to me. Or maybe a pistol grip with the collapsible stock. I heard the reduce the recoil quite a bit. I was also thinking of replacing the fore-end out for the kind that has 3 rails so I can add a pistol grip and flashlight eventually.

Where is the best place to buy aftermarket accessories? Best being a balance of affordability, availability and customer service. Also what brands should I be looking at and which should I avoid?

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    870-Express-Tactical-81198-prod.ashx

Picked it up yesterday!
    It's main purpose is home defense, but I plan to take it to the range/woods and doing some target shooting. I'd also like to tweak it out a bit. Mainly for function, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't sound like fun.

It's tactical. It's cool. But it's not tacticool! :mallninja:

I'd like to replace the stock with one that has the pistol grip built in. Those just felt more natural to me. Or maybe a pistol grip with the collapsible stock. I heard the reduce the recoil quite a bit. I was also thinking of replacing the fore-end out for the kind that has 3 rails so I can add a pistol grip and flashlight eventually.

Where is the best place to buy aftermarket accessories? Best being a balance of affordability, availability and customer service. Also what brands should I be looking at and which should I avoid?

The larger city Super Walmarts carry the BlackHawk Accessories. If you like that brand, they have the Spec Ops collapsible butt stock and forend as a package deal for $64.99. That's the best price I have seen (usually over $100.00) I just bought a IAC Hawk 982 model 12 Ga. (It's a 870 tactical copy) so I've been researching add on items for it also.

If you shop Ebay there are a lot of 870 accessories on there to.

Top Bottom