• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    All items are F2F in Avon, Indianapolis, Westfield, Fishers, Castleton, Noblesville and in-between...

Item: 1

Shark 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vac and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
    This vacuum is "like new". I used it a couple times and is only a few months old. The battery holds a charge but I usually kept the battery on the charger when not in use. This is a small vacuum but does the job on carpet and hardfloors. It can also be used as a handheld vacuum by pushing the button and detaching the base.

Price: $40.00

Stock Image
    31I%2BMiCbK-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Stock Image
    Shark_sv800-2.jpg

Stock Image
    !CC27Qfg!2k~$(KGrHqV,!k8Ez+2umkukBNMmzMOs0Q~~_35.JPG

Included:

• Vacuum (with attachment)
    • Charger Base
    • Charger Cord
    • Battery
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Item: 2

DEWALT Hammer Drill
    This DEWALT Hammer Drill was used in my father's contruction company (of which I inherited) and is engraved with the initials "KT". This drill comes with a black hard case.

Price: $40.00

Stock Image
    vRlavSIu3mfNQB3r2HIYTBmrxQsbVGDli1lnIqK4AIyIUauOkEiozpw8p-1iP-xPozfT5HbhKgP_jPOpm2cvXYFhL62WCjf9xL79HOc7ua-Bu3VcYBXEVdpVjMrgo2O5_Lgnna2ODv4zw1DM3bHcNgc-5sD7PFRdjOUWVowqMWrNNXLf0BL9Oncj28eDRkc2RxA36mtR-lYnlJq1Zw_a3Pdhqgk

Item: 3

DEWALT Jig Saw
    This DEWALT Jig Saw was used in my father's contruction company (of which I inherited) and is engraved with the initials "KT". This saw comes with a black hard case and a small plastic case with a lot of assorted saw blades.

Price: $50.00

Stock Image
    zljlXWyuyNm9ayUgvdRaTMEJd8zzrsaK3BcQ6xck8txmtabazmciGxVuKZAxDe8U1J4YFtZc43zb2wf4n1so9UP6pzxCv72Va5Q5-MmE-SnTasJTWlTtSjwShqzyT0j_rL2P6fLNe4_dC0Ei=s90-c

Item: 4

BOSCH Hammer Drill
    This drill is used, comes with a BOSCH Hard Plastic Case and assorted drill bits.

Price: $65.00

Stock Image
    ofKfBS3AAR3nwKMMd8sKUDXF9EwtCLAGLDAdDWRFU96QB7_pp6pLvMqm2nHXdFJ8nKLKljBizIjIoL4x5CuQ4hWPXvj7uXon7m8z84BQdeDhgGNsWD57tivs-ldybPevcCO53BqOiekWK_9tVhLD9vLipGLkOTqQsWeHzID0HvQvfVQGnoqJDUWs_XqjeludlJXGXGS9OQr4_Z_Iefw3pmYo_vY

Top Bottom