• ...and so much more!
  • chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Tomorrow is the day that most people celebrate as Mothers day. I will do that also tomorrow, taking over some bbq chicken, her favorite. And I will see her 2 or 3 times again this week. She's 80, and needs a little help. Mothers day is every day here, and I have an extended family to help out with this. It is no easy thing when the elders try to stay independent. It's hard to suggest changes. I am a son, and will always be a son, and I don't talk back to her still. Pop's has been gone for 3 yrs now, and me and my siblings still try to be real close by on Mothers Day.

A good Mother's Day to everyone's Mother.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It will be bittersweet for us. I made a video for her by interviewing the boys about things. My 4yo said he had to poop after making crazy faces for a minute. We took an intermission. Hilarious.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Theres nobody like mom. I am blessed to be married to and the son of the two best moms in the world. Yes, I'm biased, but I'm still right.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    My Mom has been gone almost 3-years now, miss her as much today as the first. I'll not say anybody didn't have as great a Mom as I, but nobody had one better. Similar to OP, I never talked back to my Mom.

If if you still have them love them like crazy (parents), you'll miss them like crazy when they are gone.

Happy Mothers Day!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mother's Day for our family is a day of cleaning up the yard for my parents. All of my siblings that live within a couple of hours of my parents' house attend church with mom in the morning, and then we go to the house and get the yard whipped into shape. I'm in charge of all of her flower beds. Weeding, planting, splitting anything that needs split and moved, etc. My daughter will be joining me tomorrow to help. One of my sisters and her daughter will plant the garden. Another sister will be cutting down some trees and cleaning up brush and another will be mowing or helping in the house with whatever is needed inside. I'm hoping the rain holds off.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This will be my 19th mothers day without mine, miss her dearly. We'll (wife and kids) will head to cemetery to plant flowers. Annual tradition. Cherish your time as you never know when time will be cut short( i was 20). Have a great mothers day to everyone out there!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    This will be the 2 Mothers Day without my Mom. I miss her the same now as I did the day she passed. Shower your mom's with love while you can.
    Happy Mothers day to all INGO mothers.

Top Bottom