• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    He's smart enough to get off the ship early, I'll give him that.... but he's eying the White House too.
    He won't have a chance to run for the White House as a Democrat until 2016. Incumbents have far too high of a re-election rate to risk running anyone but Obama in 2012.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I really don't care what party he is. He's a politician, his lips move, he lies. I'm a republican but I could sure could use a party that was a straight shooter and would really do what I elected them to do. No fence riding or jockying around to stay in office.

Octomonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Markle
    He's smart enough to get off the ship early, I'll give him that.... but he's eying the White House too.

His exploratory committee for the 2008 election showed he wasn't well known at all outside of the midwest. I highly doubt he could have a successful bid for the presidency.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    He is a tactful politician, there is no doubt about it. The Obama administration is so Marxist in its leanings, I think it's making Hoosiers that voted for him a bit queasy. Bayh recognizes this, and when 2010 comes around (and it is obvious that Obama's Marxist policies are failing) he can say,"Oh I challenged the administration on this and that yadda yadda..." even though he himself voted for the bailouts and the porkulus bill. It's all about political expediency with these vermin. All they care about is reelection. Lugar is just as bad if not worse than Bayh. He voted to socialize healthcare and requested more earmarks in the omnibus spending bill than any other Indiana legislator. :rolleyes: Way to be conservative, Dick.

Pence needs to run against Lugar in the 2012 primary and we need to get a viable conservative to run against Bayh in 2010.

Top Bottom