• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The collapse of our economy could very well equal the death of America and the rights we have grown fond of.

Or, because of Patriots like us that wouldn't let that happen, we could regain lost rights, and bring back America stronger than before. But that would force many people to actually get off their arse and DO something instead of talking about it all the time.

The federal reserve is a private organization. It is backed by the US all congress would have to do is say that they are doing a horrible job with our currency and say we will no longer be backing the federal reserve and the government could start printing our own money again, this would make the money not be debt based. The federal reserve would go belly up because it is not us that owes everyone the money it is the federal reserve. check out the documentary The Secret of OZ. We should go back to the greenbacks.

I'll check it out. See, I was thinking that it would take an overthrow of government and an installation of a new one to wipe out our debt. But since you put it like that, it makes much more sense. Although the world could just turn around and say that, no, it's the American People that owe them and not the government/Fed Res. Just a possibility. It would be nice to dump the blame on the Fed Res though. :D

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Or, because of Patriots like us that wouldn't let that happen, we could regain lost rights, and bring back America stronger than before. But that would force many people to actually get off their arse and DO something instead of talking about it all the time.

That is a great idea in theory, but the logistics of us organizing and succeeding, seems improbable. Too many people will allow the Fed to do whatever they want and just accept their fate. Do you really think that the ones getting fed checks each month will stand up against their enabler? Or how about those that don't see the long term effects?

A few may fight, but many will suffer in silence.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I'll check it out. See, I was thinking that it would take an overthrow of government and an installation of a new one to wipe out our debt. But since you put it like that, it makes much more sense. Although the world could just turn around and say that, no, it's the American People that owe them and not the government/Fed Res. Just a possibility. It would be nice to dump the blame on the Fed Res though. :D[/quote]

Well in theory it does sound great, but to be honest your still correct because in order for that to happen it would take and overthrow of the current government. We would have to have a majority of constututional leaders in house and senate. I don't see us getting that before america goes belly up.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That is a great idea in theory, but the logistics of us organizing and succeeding, seems improbable. Too many people will allow the Fed to do whatever they want and just accept their fate. Do you really think that the ones getting fed checks each month will stand up against their enabler? Or how about those that don't see the long term effects?

A few may fight, but many will suffer in silence.

Not sure I care what the bottom feeders do. Let them graze while true Patriots fight for their freedoms. :dunno: That's what's happening today isn't it? Those same people who will just go along with whatever the Fed says are the same that will go along with whatever anyone else says as well. It works both ways. ;)

Well in theory it does sound great, but to be honest your still correct because in order for that to happen it would take and overthrow of the current government. We would have to have a majority of constututional leaders in house and senate. I don't see us getting that before america goes belly up.

We aren't ever going to have Constitutional leaders because the system won't allow it. Those with Constitutional values and virtue just don't have the money it takes to fight for the spot. If good raises $1.2Mil, evil will raise $2.1Mil. Nature of the beast.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Not sure I care what the bottom feeders do. Let them graze while true Patriots fight for their freedoms. :dunno: That's what's happening today isn't it? Those same people who will just go along with whatever the Fed says are the same that will go along with whatever anyone else says as well. It works both ways. ;)

We aren't ever going to have Constitutional leaders because the system won't allow it. Those with Constitutional values and virtue just don't have the money it takes to fight for the spot. If good raises $1.2Mil, evil will raise $2.1Mil. Nature of the beast.

which means we are on the same page.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    And remember this:

You sign a contract to pay the bank back what you borrow from them.
    They havent signed ANYTHING that says they will pay you what you have in the bank.

This happened many times during the depression.
    The bank called in loans, but wouldnt give folks the money they had in that same bank.

It happened to my great grandaddy, he had more $ in the bank than he owed on his farm, but they wouldnt credit it to his debt and took his farm.

Dont expect FDIC to save you when it collapses.

DrPrepper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Acton IN
    I think there are a few in this thread, that need a little more education and a little less fantasy-imagination when it comes to what has happened in the past during currency failures in other countries.

Here is a hint, life is less like the movies, and more like what has happened many times before in history, in most every area of life imaginable. There is nothing new under the sun. And its generally a heck of a lot more boring. Like, find a job, eat food, tend your garden, raise your kids, fix your car boring.

A little more history, and a little less "Patriots will take over America with guns and then play the victory music and then roll the credits!" would be a wise move.

Currency devaluation, is not a new thing, and can be studied.

edit: Dont want to sound like I am talking down on anyone, I am just saying its easy to let our imaginations get carried away, and bring a little reality back into play. After I posted I realized I sounded like I am coming down on people, which isnt my intention.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A little more history, and a little less "Patriots will take over America with guns and then play the victory music and then roll the credits!" would be a wise move.

Well, for one, we can't discuss anything like the above quote suggests that is what we're discussing here. The reality is that it IS very possible to cut out the Federal Reserve and take back control of our currency and stop the out of control spending.

Pressure can be brought to bare on the AG to prosecute those who fail to uphold their Oath of Office. Forced resignations CAN be had. All we need is for one media station to do the job that they're originally charged with. Keeping tabs on government and exposing their lies.

Yes, I know my history. I know that what I suggest is a long shot. But I've seen long shots hit their mark time and time again. It just takes commitment and repetition. You know that old saying, "If at first you don't succeed, try try again"? Know our history. Know world history. But apply those lessons to each step in the process.

Politicians are no longer to be trusted if they can't uphold their Oath.

You can already trade your Federal Reserve Notes for Treasury Bills if you want.

So if I walk into my bank I can change this $100 bill from a federal reserve note to a US Treasury note? I can test this theory real soon as I have to go drop off a bunch of tree limbs at the recycle center...

Top Bottom