MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    A little housecleaning today..

CALIPER IS SOLD

First up is a Mitutoyo 500-136 Digimatic 6"Caliper. Was rarely used and is in perfect condition, other than needing a new battery. Here's the MFG description:

Ready to measure right out of the box, no programming. Open jaws with the smooth-feel thumb wheel and read the LCD display. No reading “between the lines!” If you want to compare dimensions, reset the zero anywhere on the scale, caliper will give plus/minus readings. Close and reset zero and it’s a regular caliper again. Graduations also marked on the beam for a quick manual check. No rack and pinion to get dirty, no delicate glass scale. 6" model bears the brunt of your measuring around the home and shop. Reads to .0005"/0.01mm; (Five, TEN thousandths). Accurate to .001" (0.02mm).

Brownells has this new for $145, I'm selling mine for [strike]$80. I'll ship it to you via USPS for another $5.[/strike] $65 Shipped to your door or $60 FTF in Brownsburg or on the West Side of Indy.

I also have a plain-jane Lyman 500 scale. Works fine and the price is [strike]$35[/strike]. Now, $30. I'd ship but I think it would be a little more than $5, but I can check that out if you can't do a FTF.

As always, please send questions via PM, no "PM Sent" bumps please.

Pics of the scale:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom