• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    I am letting loose of some rifles. Raising funds for a little car project and thought somebody might need these.
    1st one up is a Finnish Mosin M39 . The blueing is very nice, hex receiver. What is left of the stock is beautiful, I say that because some cut the stock down to the barrel band. It has a VKT barrel and the barrel looks great. Asking 295.00

(SOLD)Russian SKS Tula It is missing the bayonet as I believe it was imported during the ban, It has all #s matching and has great looking wood. Clean and shiney bore. Asking 445.00

Next up is a German k98 this is an odd duck for me. This one has the russian crossed cannons like a russian capture rifle but the bolt matches the receiver and it has the retaining screws on the trigger guard. Asking price is 500.00

Not looking for any trades at this time as I am trying to generate funds.
    Prefer face to face near Patoka Lake area or Jasper Indiana.
    Thanks for looking

Last edited:

worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Pics as requested

I have tried several times to add pics to my 1st post but didn't have much luck. So I will add pics here. Also I dug up another 1936 Mosin and have change my offer a bit. 1st up we now have a very nice package. A set of Mosin 91/30s both are 1936 Tulas one is an ex-PE sniper and in very nice condition with a great bore and matching numbers no lineouts(bayonets may not match). The other is also a 1936 Tula with beautiful deep blueing on the metal parts great bore and a nice stock w/out the shiney shellac. Here is the kicker...one is a Hex and one is a round receiver. I have been told 1936 was a transition year for Tula from hex to round. I would like to sell the pair for $450.00 the fact that the hex is an ex-Pe sniper is just gravy. This would make a great start or addition to someone collecting Mosins.

Both M39s are sold...
    Both are 1941 VKT with what I think are wartime stocks with repairs as are very common on the m39s on the toe of the stock. Both have great bores and should be great shooters. One has a partial hang tag on it. I would tell you what it says, but I can't read the language.
    $345.00 for the mosin w/o hang tag
    $375.00 for the mosin with the hang tag

Last edited:
    Top Bottom