Please reply by conversation.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    $150 asking price. Sold

Trying to liquidate a few things to fund a couple of Christmas projects. Seeing if anyone here is interested in a military/police grade rugged Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 laptop. 1.66 Dual Core CPU, 4 gb of RAM, Fresh (and legal/activated) load of Windows 7 Professional 32 bit and Microsoft Office 2007. I cannot remember what size the hard drive is off the top of my head, I am at work right now and will update this posting this evening with that info. There is an empty expansion bay for the CD/DVD drive and I do not have one, but they are not very expensive off eBay if one is desired. Really don't need one nowdays. I used an external USB CD drive to load Windows.

These go anywhere from $150 to $500 on eBay but thought I would see if there was any interest here on the low end for simplicity sake before going that route. Jeffersonville Indiana near Louisville for local pickup, or will ship for actual cost (should be $15 to $20). Not really looking for any particular trades right now, cash or PayPal preferred, but would entertain a good quality 1-4x or 1-6x scope suitable for 300 Blackout or a AR15 pistol brace in an offer.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

toughbook01.jpg toughbook02.jpg toughbook03.jpg

These are neat laptops, heavy as can be but there is a built in handle to carry it around. Hard drive is shock mounted in its own padded metal enclosure, keyboard and ports all sealed against dirt and moisture. You can spit a whole cup of coffee on it after looking at some of the funny political pictures posted here and it will not be damaged. Or an evil cat (if it is a really big cat) can knock it off the desk and it wouldn't take any damage to the magnesium case, just don't set it on fire.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom