Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actually, for Black Betty optic, I was thinking about this.
    AR_PEPRMount.jpg

On the top, this
    Fastfire-III.jpg

Then pick out some type of 4x scope for the rings.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I'll probally make it out for this, have a few handguns that need a workout. Plus It's been awhile since I've spent an obscene amount of money at Blythes.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I'll probally make it out for this, have a few handguns that need a workout. Plus It's been awhile since I've spent an obscene amount of money at Blythes.

Hey, got another Sig for you to try out. Sig 1911-22. Works as great as the Mosquito. Have plenty of rounds for it as well.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Would definitly like to try it out.
    Not a problem, I should be there. Maybe not right there in the beginning, but I will be there that night. Runs great, although just like the Mosquito, it is a HV 22 rounds for break in. Been running both them and around 1000+ through both now, and only problems with that American Eagle brand. Got Remington, and another, so we should be good.

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    I think I will attend with IN_Sheepdog. I need some PMags for my AR build, so please, please, please leave me some!! I'll bring my M&P .40 with 9 conversion, S&W 1911TA E-series, and maybe the Ruger 10/22. I don't have much ammo, but you are all welcome to shoot the hell out of them! I may bring my Sig P250 to trade in... hmmm... Should be fun!!

Is anyone bringing a M&P.22? I'm thinking of getting one and would like to try it out along with the M&P Shield...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think I will attend with IN_Sheepdog. I need some PMags for my AR build, so please, please, please leave me some!! I'll bring my M&P .40 with 9 conversion, S&W 1911TA E-series, and maybe the Ruger 10/22. I don't have much ammo, but you are all welcome to shoot the hell out of them! I may bring my Sig P250 to trade in... hmmm... Should be fun!!

Is anyone bringing a M&P.22? I'm thinking of getting one and would like to try it out along with the M&P Shield...

I should be there. I can bring my M&P 22.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    no reason to hit up crown point before hand, we will have better deals than you will find there. Unless you are Clif, in which case, none of our distrubutors have a CZ75 SP-01 Tactical.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom