WTS/WTT: Mega Billet Ambi Lower/Upper AR15 Receiver Set in Nickel Boron (Rare!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    SOLD.

I just got this not long ago and it's amazing. I'd never seen one in person until I picked this one up. It's by far the coolest looking, most well machined and finished AR I've ever seen. That said, I feel like this might be something for someone who collects ARs or just has enough money to buy the best of the best and not worry about it. Personally, I'm already feeling like it's too nice for me to assemble, much less shoot it. So I'm gonna let it go. It's a waste to have something this nice that I'm afraid to even put together...

I have this listed online on GB, but I figured I'd offer it on here for less than my buy-it-now price just in case someone local wanted it. There IS a bid on it currently, but until the auction reaches my reserve, I think I'm allowed to end it early for a local sale. I realize this is a pretty specialized and expensive (and rare) item, so I'm not sure how many people locally would be in the market for it. But hey, if you are, here it is:

Mega Arms Ambi billet upper/lower AR-15 receiver set in nickel boron (Nib) with a billet Mega Arms charging handle included. This set is brand new and flawless. It's a beautiful silver/sand color and is extremely cool looking in person. The fit and finish of Mega's stuff is amazing and they really went all out with their nickel coated billet sets. Here are some photos. Note: Some of these original photos are huge and magnify some little dust specks that were on the receiver when I took the photos. The receiver is actually flawless with no marks at ALL. Anything that looks like a flaw when you zoom way in is just dust.

I'm in Indianapolis and am asking $750 cash for the set. I would also take a partial trade for a new in box (or very close to new) Ruger 10/22 (wooden stock carbine version) or a new Vltor Mur 1A upper. I'd need about $550 cash as well, if someone happened to have either of these. Otherwise, it's just cash face to face in the Indy metro area. I'll need to see an Indiana drivers license to ensure you're an Indiana resident. Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions or if you'd like it.

img6001jl.jpg

img6002m.jpg

img5998y.jpg

img6003q.jpg

img5999jk.jpg

Last edited:

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    The reserve on the GB auction for this set has been met, so I don't think I can sell this locally unless that deal falls through or unless someone local ends up being the high bidder. I'm leaving this up until I know for sure it has sold, in case anyone is interested. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom