• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emmitsmithxd9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    I know most of you know the difference between semi-automatic and fully-automatic, but for those of you who don't PLEASE WATCH THIS!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjM9fcEzSJ0&feature=related]YouTube - The Truth about "Assault Weapons"[/ame]

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Almost as bad as the firearm owners who post their rifle (semi-auto AK, AR, heck even Hi Point!) as an "assault rifle" in the classifieds on this very forum. Many of those same can't tell the difference between a clip and a magazine. Heck, we should know better.

emmitsmithxd9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    LOL.
    Ya i have noticed that, I mean if you are on this forum you should know what an assault weapon. I guess it's understandable when someone mistakes an AR-15 as an auto, but when someone calls a Hi-Point 995 and assualt rifle... I can't help but laugh.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    LOL.
    Ya i have noticed that, I mean if you are on this forum you should know what an assault weapon. I guess it's understandable when someone mistakes an AR-15 as an auto, but when someone calls a Hi-Point 995 and assualt rifle... I can't help but laugh.

Yep, yep, yep. It comes with 5 "clips" too. :rolleyes: These mistakes from people so "into" guns they post on a internet gun forum. :laugh:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Personally, I only consider grenades & flame throwers to be "assault weapons". I mean, are you really going to assault an enemy position using semi-automatic rifles 26" long or longer? Hell no! You're gonna throw explosives & try to set it on fire.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Personally, I only consider grenades & flame throwers to be "assault weapons". I mean, are you really going to assault an enemy position using semi-automatic rifles 26" long or longer? Hell no! You're gonna throw explosives & try to set it on fire.

C'mon Paco, where's the purple. Some of us are gonna think flame throwers are on sale at Walmart.;)

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This video needs to be shown on network news stations everywhere at least once a week during primetime.

But, you and I know this will never happen.

Top Bottom