MCFG is proud to have an official INGO presence!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

MCFG has made some great changes over the past couple of years,

I made it out there today for the first time in months, and was greatly relieved (pardon the pun) to see an actual indoor restroom now available.

At least it would have been, had I known the code to use it. I apparently wasn't the only one, as one other member later asked me if *I* knew the secret code to use to bathroom.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Ok, here's a question: I have an AR (as do more than a few of us members, I suppose) and clearly .223/5.56mm center fire rifles are NOT permitted at MCFG. I have obtained a .22LR conversion kit (not a complete upper) for my rifle, and look forward to hours and hours of plinking fun, but after a few hundred rounds of .22LR it is recommended that you fire 2-3 rounds of .223/5.56mm to clear the gas tube of the .22LR residue (we all know how dirty that stuff is). Is it permissible to fire a couple rounds of center fire directly into the base of a berm (I'm guessing not), or alternatively, could MCFG install a sandpit/barrel where a few such rounds could be discharged right into the ground? It's entirely possible that the club might find it useful to have such an area for other purposes as well. Anyway, I figured I'd ask...

Top Bottom