Mayors Against Illegal Guns at Purdue University! Please Help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I'm uploading it as we speak. Comcrap sucks.
    Here is part One. It's only part of it. I'm getting the rest uploaded.
    [video=youtube_share;_fFMvyDbTaM]http://youtu.be/_fFMvyDbTaM[/video]

Garander

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Lafayette/Huntington
    A lot of us were grouped off camera, anti-gun on the left, pro-gun on the right of the most part. Funny how that works isn't it. The was some intermingling in the middle too. Good job for taping it.

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    Thanks for all the updates everyone as I was looking forward to hearing how things went. Just wish I wasn't so far south so I could have gone as well.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Whoever mentioned above what was captured on Fox last night will be the news mantra for this event I'm sure. The fact there was a discussion and not what was discussed or points of the sides.

Good Job Guys.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The Chief of Police of Purdue seemed to be in our corner and after talking to him afterwards I can say that he seems very reasonable and had some common sense, a very rare thing around a college campus. He seemed not against people carrying on campus, as I took it, but 2nd most favorite quote of the night came from him, "I don't want some rich frat kid that doesn't know anything, to bring his daddy's Glock to campus and leave it sit around in a frat house during a weekend party." Thats the best that I could remember it, and I agree with him on that point, the stupidity I see sometimes is unbelievable. He did however seem to like trained people who knew what they were doing carrying on campus, the problem is how to allow those people without letting someone like the frat kid mentioned, or at least that is how I took it.

I don't know the answer to this, but when this is brought up, know which states allow guns on campus(Wyoming, Vermont?) and ask how many shootings happen for this reason in those states due to drunken frat boys.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    87iroc makes a good point. I know Colorado has campus carry and that was a big deal last year trying to get it taken away. The argument for campus carry in Colorado was as you might imagine:

x Years/0 issues.

Those are the facts that you need ready during the campus carry argument.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    After listening to the Youtube videos, i'm kinda glad I wasnt there. I'm not sure i could have put up with the ignorance and bias floating around that room. Props to the pro-2A-ers who composed themselves.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    After listening to the Youtube videos, i'm kinda glad I wasnt there. I'm not sure i could have put up with the ignorance and bias floating around that room. Props to the pro-2A-ers who composed themselves.

Ditto. I would have had a stroke. The gun grabbers are not merely ignorant. They are evil, ceding the liberties they don't want to the government. As long as they get their dope and gay marriage, we don't need any other liberties, apparently.

I am repulsed by these 'do-gooder' Bolsheviks.

Top Bottom