• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Typical behaviour for bureaucrats, republican or democrat. Their authoritah was challenged and now they have a vendetta to pursue. This needs to be appealed and the Indy government and IMPD need to be stuck with a huge lawsuit and smacked down. The fact that Indy cops stole his lawfully owned property should have been more than enough to decide this case in his favour.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    S@#$%ag

These people need a wake up. What are they going to do? Send me back to Iraq or Afghanistan? I hate HOLIER THAN THOU POS's!!! I will fight them covertly if I need to!

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Mike,

calm down man you will give yourself an aneurysm if seriously expect these fools to do the right thing.

Paul K. Ogden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Is the suit still pending at some level?

Client asked court to reconsider dismissal of due process issue. Still pending.

Client probably doesn't have the money to take an appeal. The Supreme Court will probably take care of things and incorporate 2nd Amendment through the Chicago case. Still that leaves the man without any compensation for his guns.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Client asked court to reconsider dismissal of due process issue. Still pending.

Client probably doesn't have the money to take an appeal. The Supreme Court will probably take care of things and incorporate 2nd Amendment through the Chicago case. Still that leaves the man without any compensation for his guns.

What kind were they?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    So, who do you propose to run against him in the next primary? Seem Indianapolis can't field a quality candidate to run. As I recall Ballard was not even the 'chosen' person to run in the first place. Just shows you that Marion county GOP is DEAD!!!!!!

Ballard was elected out of default of Peterson and the whole property tax fiasco.

You could of ran a monkey and it would of won over Peterson, thats how mad everyone was.

Top Bottom