• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    On the surface it sounds like a good deal. The guy has been a member of that site for only 6 days, so my caution meter is telling me to stay away...

suby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Greenwood
    I'm pretty new here, but I am an authorized Maxpedition dealer. If there was enough interest here on INGO I could arrange something similar. I'm not sure what the rules are around here regarding group buys though. I guess I'll start looking into that.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I'm pretty new here, but I am an authorized Maxpedition dealer. If there was enough interest here on INGO I could arrange something similar. I'm not sure what the rules are around here regarding group buys though. I guess I'll start looking into that.

That would be sweet and I would wait for something like that.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

It just so happens that I know the guy who moderates the Group Buy subforum of this site;) He told me to tell you that all that is needed is for you to start a thread in the GB subforum about whatever it is you want to organize.

suby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Greenwood
    Thanks VUPD ;)

It appears that I'll need a few more posts before I can post a GB...here's 1

To those who might be interested in an INGO Maxpedition Group Buy, keep your eyes on the Group Buy forum. I'll work out the details and post it. Can't guarantee that will be today, but soon. I'm going to be out of town (well just Atterbury) THURS-SUN so I will try to get it posted before I leave.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I could use one of the "jumbo" sized ones, what do those normally run?
    I've got the Jumbo, I paid $76 or $79, from Midway. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but now, I love mine. It can hold quite a bit, and the CCW pocket is nice, and it is expandable with a limited amount of Molle attachments. Maxpedition has a nice system overall, IMHO.

Top Bottom