• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Main ingredient is benzalkonium chloride. It was like 12 bucks for a big 32 oz bottle. It is an antimicrobial spray.

I know the ingredient itself is safe for humans, but is there anything wrong with using it if it is marked for veterinary use only?

I remember I bought betadine at CVS for like 20 bucks. I imagine human use Benz chloride is around the same price for a much smaller bottle.

Tractor supple also had big jugs of alcohol and stuff.

When There Is No Doctor had the ingredient as a list of good prepping items. It did say in the book to stay away from animal products because they have less safety requirements, and could have impurities. But I bought it before I bought the book. And have used the stuff and I like it. Are there many cases of poisonings from animal marketed health care products that have human safe active ingredients?

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    I would do some more research on the effects of "so and so" levels of "said" chemicals on humans and take it from there.
    Nicotine is as beneficial to the human body as caffeine, but in certain levels. Over those levels, side effects and symptoms may develop.

Top Bottom