• ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    CZ82s, Makarovs, and P64s are all C&R eligible,
    Im not signaling you out but a NOTE for everyone wanting to buy mak's with a C&R...... not all mak's are C&R the polish, some russian, Bulgarian Makarov Pistols,along with a few others are not C&R elligable... so you have do some research seeing what ones are on the list But in a side note i have A CZ-82 i got through my C&R and its by far one of the best semi auto's i own and ill never part with it and now i want just about other Mak they make

DerFreischutz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Lafayette/Fort Wayne
    Im not signaling you out but a NOTE for everyone wanting to buy mak's with a C&R...... not all mak's are C&R the polish, some russian, Bulgarian Makarov Pistols,along with a few others are not C&R elligable... so you have do some research seeing what ones are on the list

Yeah, totally true. Thanks for pointing that out/reminding me. It's wrong to say, as I did, that Makarovs are C&R eligible, but one can find C&R-eligible Makarovs. And I too love my CZ82. Just picked up the $5 leather holster on CZ-USA's website.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Yeah, totally true. Thanks for pointing that out/reminding me. It's wrong to say, as I did, that Makarovs are C&R eligible, but one can find C&R-eligible Makarovs. And I too love my CZ82. Just picked up the $5 leather holster on CZ-USA's website.
    Well some maks are C&R the russian civ models are but the military one is not same is true with alot of them looks like if the country still uses them there not C&R but still good buys but hard to find at gunshows i didnt see one mak at the last 1500, and only saw two over priced rough looking CZ82's there... and you have to post a link on that cheap holster :rockwoot:

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I tried to link with "$5 leather holster". Did it not work? They also have $3 leather single magazine holders, which seems like a great deal to me. Everything I got is in great shape.
    Thanks i found it those are nice holsters and next to nothing i like the mag holders as well ready to order some but cant find my wallet not good

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Just getting home. Earlier picked up a Bulg. Makarov from Strongcrow. Gotta say I'm loving the feel of this thing. Honestly, little bigger than I was expecting...but was expecting it to be on the small side, so its a good surprise :).

Hope [STRIKE]it shoots[/STRIKE] I can shoot it / as well as it feels :):

Top Bottom