• TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I shot mine today! Here it is:

GarandNewStockClose.jpg

Springfield Armory, April 1944 sporting its Boyds Fancy Walnut stock. Since this picture was taken, I've replaced the ugly web sling with a nice USMC stamped Leather sling reproduction.

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    I have seven now. A couple of years ago I had an even dozen. I believe the disease is called Garanditis. Great rifles and fun to shoot.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'd like to order one from CMP around Xmas. Do they ship to your house or FFL?

Comes on the FedEx truck...someone will just have to sign. Keep tracking it an you'll know what day an about what time it arrives. You should of seen the FedEx guy that brought 10 crates of Garand AP ammo...I kinda felt like militia:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I picked up a Garand and a Carbine over at Perry early this year. Glad I got the Carbine before they ran out. If I ever get some more cash together, I would like to go over and get another Garand.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Since this is INDIANA Gun Owners....I got my International Harvestor Garand about 10 years ago from the CMP in their (at the time) 'select' grade. Made in Evansville, INDIANA! :patriot:

She shoots better than I do, and loves that Greek ammo! But 'em while you can!

ol' poke

treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    I agree. I would buy another one along with some more ammo, but unfortunaly I'm back in college now. No more rifles for me until I finish my degree and get a job. :(

vesan87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    A little south of Indy
    I want an IHC one too! They made them in Indiana because the Govt was afraid the factories producing them on the east coast could be taken out by enemy aircraft. ( the range master at Camp atterbury told me that)

Top Bottom