• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've done lunch out there before and enjoyed it.

I used to hate going because I thought their ventilation system sucked. Talked to a buddy who goes there a lot and he said if it seems like the ventilation system is having problems, tell them to turn it on. Evidently the guys running the range have a habit of not turning it on at times... :n00b:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    did same only at PROteq. Was a nice afternoon and I got to shoot a couple of new pistols, Ruger American Compact 9 and an M&P 9 I took in trade recently. Pleasant afternoon and was all alone at the range so when I was done shooting, I took a nap in the sun after doing a bit of reading. :drool:

indybrownsfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Mooresville
    I've done lunch out there before and enjoyed it.

I used to hate going because I thought their ventilation system sucked. Talked to a buddy who goes there a lot and he said if it seems like the ventilation system is having problems, tell them to turn it on. Evidently the guys running the range have a habit of not turning it on at times... :n00b:

It did get a little foggy after shooting the 357and the 40 a few times..but all is good ..I love that smell.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I spent my lunchtime yesterday cleaning 4 of my guns, 2 pistol and 2 rifle. No where near as much fun as blasting paper, but it had to be done. The AR15 cleaning is for the birds however, what a mess...

Top Bottom