Please reply by conversation.

hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    LNIB Sig Sauer SP2340, .40cal., $475

WTS: LNIB Sig Sauer SP2340, .40cal., NOW $475.
    WTT: LNIB Trades considered on Glocks/Sigs/Colts. Looking for LNIB Glocks in G35, G36, G26, G27, G30 models. Looking for LNIB Sig's in 239 or 229. Looking for LNIB Colt LW Commander, Officers or CCO in stainless plus cash. No long guns at this time.

$475 CASH as listed and First "I'll take it", gets it with an added 50 round box of Speer Lawman 180gr, TMP ammo. 85 rounds of ammo total (35 rds. from original listing plus and extra 50 rd box).

Low round count, 2 mags (2-standard 10rd), Standard sites, Tactical rail, lock, paperwork, and Sig box. Ser: SP0023***. Fired 65 rounds of .40 with no FTE, FTF. Great finish and no blemishes. I never carried this as a Daily Carry. Barrel is crisp and clean. Great lightweight shooter and accurate. Very pleased with this gun and I hate to let this one go. Add a .357 Sig barrel and have two shooting platforms to choose from. ***.357 Sig barrel not included. Also includes a Fobus Tactical Holster and the remaining 35 rounds of Speer Lawman 180gr, TMP ammo. This won't last long for this deal. No further price drops or add on's as I will just keep it.

FTF/DL/LTCH with receipt upon transaction. I am located on the west side of Indy. Willing to travel some for the right deal. Cash is King. Private Sale.

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

***Note: I appreciate all the inquiries. Let me reiterate my position on the listing since there seems to be a reoccurring theme along with the realistic offers.
    1. I am well aware of the true value of this offering.
    2. I am not in desperate need to “cash out” of this gun.
    3. I have not lost my job.
    4. I don’t owe a large tax bill.
    5. I am not getting a divorce.
    6. I don’t have some pending large debt that needs paid.
    7. My vehicles are all in good working order.
    8. This item is already priced fairly and unrealistic offers won’t be entertained or responded to.
    9. I am reporting the current condition and history of the firearm as it is known to me.
    10. This is not a garage sale and I am not “a bottom dollar kinda guy.” If you want to know what I will take for my firearm, make an offer and don’t expect me to guess your personal finances and limitations.
    11. I understand all offers are CASH OFFERS in US dollars. I don’t take checks, credit cards, or layaways.
    12. Unless this ad states otherwise, I am not interested in any trades at this time.
    13. If trade interests are noted, those are the only trades I am considering at this time.
    14. This is a private sale, so Sales Tax is not being collected.
    15. I own several American-made, large SUV’s that drain the $3/gallon gas, so driving all around Indiana to make you a deal is not my future.
    16. I won’t be bumping with “A NEW LOWER PRICE every few days.”
    17. All sales are final upon completion of the transaction.
    18. No warrantees or guarantees are implied or conveyed from the Seller.
    19. I don’t care if you pay full price, you will still need a DL, LTCH, and sign a receipt when the transaction is complete. This is for your safety and my security. I don’t care where you live, but your DL and LTCH will match. I take your Name, DOB, INGO ID, and LTCH #. I do not submit my receipt to anyone and it is for my eyes only.
    20. INGO is a reputable site and I appreciate the opportunity to buy, sell, and trade goods on here. I will not place my account, standing, or conscious in jeopardy to cut corners or bypass any current laws in the completion of this transaction. INGO is not an avenue to pass legal firearms into the hands of suspect individuals.
    I am offering a good quality firearm at a fair market price. For those of you that have dealt with me in the past, you will agree that I am a stand-up guy. If any of this somehow offends you…I understand. I hope we can come to a mutually beneficial deal.
    Thanks again.

Last edited:

hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    BUMP. Trades considered on Glocks/Sigs/Colts. Looking for LNIB Glocks in G35, G36, G26, G27, G30 models. Looking for LNIB Sig's in 239 or 229. Looking for LNIB Colt LW Commander, Officers or CCO in stainless plus cash. No long guns at this time.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom