WTS: LMT 16" 5.56 Upper w/ Surefire M600, Black Rain Ordnance, Aimpoint - LIKE NEW!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    UPPER W/ SUREFIRE LIGHT - $650

BLACK RAIN ORDNANCE LOWER - $550

AIMPOINT COMP M4s BRAND NEW - $650

Up for sale is a basically brand new factory Lewis Machine & Tool (LMT) 16" Upper in 5.56. Included with the upper is a BRAND NEW Surefire M600 Scout light with tape switch, this light alone was $300. The light needs a battery as I have never even put one in it yet. Also included is a GG&G quad rail with rail covers, GG&G BUIS, GG&G QD swivel stud mounted in the FSB, a CQD aluminum vertical grip with integrated tape switch mount and extra battery storage. As you can see the Aimpoint Co-Witnesses perfectly with the iron sights, very nice. The factory upper and all the extras are all basically brand new. The upper has less than 200 rounds through it which is clearly visible judging by the wear (or lack thereof) on the charging handle and bolt face. I got it in a trade and need the funds for other projects.

The lower is a complete factory Black Rain Ordnance Billet Lower with Geiselle Single Stage Trigger, ERGO Grip, Magpul stock. A great, billet lower thats tough as nails. I will take $550 for it

The Aimpoint Comp M4s is BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. It was only mounted to the rifle for pictures, the white particles on the sight are only styrofoam, not scratches or blemishes. I have everything it came with in the original box, lens covers, killflash, tools, etc.. Part of Aimpoint's highest-end series, sight features improved energy efficiency, low battery compartment, and internal voltage regulator that allows operation on any AA battery. Integral mount eliminates need for separate ring, and can be customized with vertical and forward spacers to fit variety of weapon systems. Unique coating on front lens reflects dot's selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give highest possible dot brightness with least amount of energy. Comes with QRP2 mount and standard AR15 spacer, and killFlash anti-reflection device and MILSPEC rubber lens covers. Includes 10 year manufacturers warranty. I will take $650 for it.

Also, (not pictured) I have a BRAND NEW Aimpoint 3x Magnifier still in the original box with all the factory goodies. It will also come with a Larue Tactical 30mm Pivot Mount that is BRAND NEW and still in the factory box. Tactical magnifying module is specially designed for compatibility with Aimpoint sights. Device offers ability to rapidly switch from close quarter battle to long-distance, semi-sniping modes of operation. Rapidly change from non-magnifying to magnifying while keeping sight on firearm; can also be used as handheld magnifying glass monocular. Measures 1.7 by 1.6 by 4.3 inches (W x H x D); 7.1-ounce weight, including rubber cover; 20-millimeter objective diameter. Includes 10 year manufacturer's warranty. I will take $650 for it.

Will Trade For:
    .308 Ammo
    300 BLK Ammo
    .45ACP Ammo
    9mm Ammo

Will sell all together as complete rifle or each separate. Looking for a FTF in Bloomington or willing to drive a reasonable distance. Feel free to text or call me anytime at 812-345-2475 or email me at keatonturner17@yahoo.com

Perfect Co-Witness looking through rear back up irons

Just above the rear back up irons

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom