• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • b66homie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    N.W.I
    The question was asked by PM, what size Limbsaver grip I have on my Walther PPS. I don't have 50 posts so I am not able to respond. The Limbsaver grip I have on my Walther is a model 12013. Anyone that has a PPS and is not using a grip, I strongly recommend you get one. It is the best 10 bucks I've spent!
    PPS - Copy.JPG

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    I tried one on mine but didn't like it. Your looks like if fits much tighter. I don't find the recoil to be objectionable, I mainly put it on for backstrap retention......never had a problem with it was for insurance. I'm toying with the idea of an inner tube cut to fit. Yours looks good though.

Last edited:

b66homie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    N.W.I
    The main reason I looked into getting a grip was after firing about 50 rounds, the textured backstrap felt like a cheese grater. The palm of my hand would be raw and made it uncomfortable to shoot.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Thanks for the info I didn't even realize that your post count was too low to reply. Can you tell me did you order this or find it local?

tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    definitely go with the size mentioned above, the larger size up will interfere with the mag release/mag dropping free. OP, I would move that grip up a bit as it looks like you may have issues with the magazine dropping free on a consistent basis. It should look more like this:

http://i30.tinypic.com/308jgus.jpg

b66homie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    N.W.I
    definitely go with the size mentioned above, the larger size up will interfere with the mag release/mag dropping free. OP, I would move that grip up a bit as it looks like you may have issues with the magazine dropping free on a consistent basis. It should look more like this:

http://i30.tinypic.com/308jgus.jpg

Twins... nice! One 9 and one 40?

I have occationally moved the grip up a bit but after some use it goes back to this position. It does'nt go below the grip though and has never caused a problem with the mag releasing.

Top Bottom