Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    NO LONGER FOR SALE

I bought my own Coonan last year so I could have one available when people want to see and feel what a Coonan looks like; also took it to the range a couple times for potential customers to try. I believe it has about 170 rounds shot thru it; suggested break-in is 200 rounds of FMJ. This gun has top of the line fully adjustable serrated Trijicon night sights ($220.00 upgrade option) and the upgraded black logo grips. It has the two magazines, extra set of standard wood grips, .38 special spring, soft case and everything that came from the factory. It sits on my table as a sales tool and is like-new. The reason I am selling is that I am upgrading to a new Coonan with a compensator.

Price is firm at $1,350.00; it sells for $1,604.00 if I order it today from Coonan with a 10 month leadtime and shipping cost. This one is immediate delivery upon receipt of payment. Located in Fishers. Sorry, not interested in any trades as this money is going towards my next Coonan.

Picture below is actual pistol for sale. Don't confuse this with the earlier Coonans from the 80's; read the on-line reviews of this new release of what has became a classic firearm that shows up on many shooters "dream gun" list. As their motto says "Nothing left to envy". This exact pistol was reviewed last year (05/05/2011)by a fellow INGO member Wag1911; the thread can be read in the INGO "Real World" Reviews.

1coonan4.jpg

1coonan6.jpg

1coonan811.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom