Please reply by conversation.

IndyGuns1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    indy
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name, and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click, and lock, and your tent's ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
    Product DescriptionPop up and pull down the Coleman Instant 6 Person Tent in a minute or less. This convenient tent can hold you and up to five friends for some great outdoor fun. Even in the worst of weather, the WeatherTec System of this tent is sure to keep the water out. About Coleman You know the name, and you’ll love the company. Coleman is unparalleled in the world of camping and outdoor gear. What started out as an innovation in gas-powered lamps over 100 years ago has grown to an international company that designs and constructs top-quality tents, lanterns, stoves, coolers, sleeping bags, and more. No matter what your outdoor sport: hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, boating, swimming, four-wheeling, relaxing, or tailgating, Coleman has what you need to help get you out there to enjoy it. Easily holds up to six people. Sets up and tears down in one minute or less. Durable TC fabric construction. Waterproof WeatherTec System. Dimensions: 10L x 9W x 5.9H feet.

I bought this tent brand new about 2 months ago and used it ONE night at Monroe. It works perfect and everything is still with it. I am now into duck season and no longer need a tent. I paid $200 cash for it and am only asking half that. PRICE $100

No pictures at this time and I'm located in Indy

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane