• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I played with one last year at Bobcat in Shelbyville. After comparing to the A300 patrol I would go that route if you didn’t want the red dot direct mill.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Well, that doesn't help me go fondle it, does it? Lol

How is he liking it?
    He says he likes it, but he didn't really say what he does and doesn't like about it in detail. I'll see if I can find out more. I know he was on a waiting list at KY GUN CO for about a month before he got it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I played with one last year at Bobcat in Shelbyville. After comparing to the A300 patrol I would go that route if you didn’t want the red dot direct mill.
    I actually like the idea of the direct mount RDS. That's kinda what got me to look closer at it. With my background in being a mechanic I don't like the idea of mounting plates. Just something about bolting an RDS to a plate that's bolted to the receiver seems like to many potential failure points to me.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I actually like the idea of the direct mount RDS. That's kinda what got me to look closer at it. With my background in being a mechanic I don't like the idea of mounting plates. Just something about bolting an RDS to a plate that's bolted to the receiver seems like to many potential failure points to me.
    Why do you need a red dot sight on a shotgun?.....I thought you could just point it in the general direction, and it would hit...........The interwebs told me, so I'm going with that....

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why do you need a red dot sight on a shotgun?.....I thought you could just point it in the general direction, and it would hit...........The interwebs told me, so I'm going with that....
    Oh yeah, duh! What was I thinking? It's not like you actually have to aim a shotgun or anything. Just pull the trigger and everyone in the room gets blown down

Top Bottom