• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No doubt he's an idiot. I think the Dems are worried who they will run in 2016. Hillary has innumerable issues from earlier in life and now Benghazi and other failed diplomacy efforts. Biden is an idiot....

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No doubt he's an idiot. I think the Dems are worried who they will run in 2016. Hillary has innumerable issues from earlier in life and now Benghazi and other failed diplomacy efforts. Biden is an idiot....

They can run a baked potato and it'll still be more electable than the same tired rehash that the GOP keeps putting up. I heard "Jeb Bush" bandied about last week, because apparently a pool of 300 million people isn't broad enough to select from and we have to keep handing it to every member of just one family. Everybody loves a monarchy, right?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I couldn't see the video, but read the story. I agree he's not the smartest man in the world (well, neither am I) and there is no such thing as man-rape, but other than that, what was wrong with his statement? It sounded like he was explaining why women do not go to the police after being raped and used an example that most men would understand.

Top Bottom