• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I was in a gun shop in Wabash, IN today and saw Gen2 PMAGS selling for $17.99 on sale. What's going on? Two weeks ago I paid about $12.00 in Bluffton.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was in a gun shop in Wabash, IN today and saw Gen2 PMAGS selling for $17.99 on sale. What's going on? Two weeks ago I paid about $12.00 in Bluffton.

The word "Terrorists" was uttered on national TV and the big "O" is going after the 2A.....again.

Where have you been.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I like the Gen 3 mags because of the dust cover. The cover keeps the rounds pushed off the feed lips when loaded.

Midwest runs them on sale quite a bit for around $10 each. I go and buy ten at a time and store them away in a tote for a Rainey day.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I know a lot of people don't like straying from what the know but hexmags are my new favorite magazine. I picked up 6 for $60 through gun mag warehouse.

I've got no problem with hexmags, or lancers, or whatever. For me, I have a lot of respect for how Magpul changed the magazine world and I really appreciate their stance on leaving Colorado when they passed their magazine laws. When I look at who's behind the magazine, I'm just going to stick with the original pmags. If hexmags, lancers or whatever were $1 a piece, I'd try them out, but when it's give or take a buck, I'm putting my money on magpul every time.

nwinebrinner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I've got no problem with hexmags, or lancers, or whatever. For me, I have a lot of respect for how Magpul changed the magazine world and I really appreciate their stance on leaving Colorado when they passed their magazine laws. When I look at who's behind the magazine, I'm just going to stick with the original pmags. If hexmags, lancers or whatever were $1 a piece, I'd try them out, but when it's give or take a buck, I'm putting my money on magpul every time.

i see where you are coming from 100%. I have the utmost respect for Magpul as well. I like supporting up and coming businesses in the gun community which is why I tried hexmags. They haven't given me any problems but I'm not against Magpul by any means

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom