• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    Does anyone know the name of the company who makes custom kydex holsters? I saw two booths offering them. One was towards the entrance. The other one, (the one I am looking for) was back in one of the smaller rooms. The salesman had a short beard and wore dark framed glasses.

Any help would be appreciated!

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sorry, I saw them but did not catch their info. I know you did not ask for other folks that make custom kydex but Hooch Holsters is based in Greenwood and I am very pleased with my Hooch holster. USDS in Greenwood has them and can get in touch with him for custom work. Again, you did not ask but just some info if it helps.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have a Hooch Holster as well, and I love it. Hooch is an INGO Advertiser, and I think you will find his product, rates, and turn around time, to your liking.

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    Sorry, I saw them but did not catch their info. I know you did not ask for other folks that make custom kydex but Hooch Holsters is based in Greenwood and I am very pleased with my Hooch holster. USDS in Greenwood has them and can get in touch with him for custom work. Again, you did not ask but just some info if it helps.

I dont mind! I have just found myself in a pickle because I ordered a custom holster from that booth and like an idiot didnt even write their name down, paid cash, got a receipt but the receipt doesnt even have their name.... Yes, I know.. Im an idiot

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Justin -

I like yourself, had purchased from them, (at least a year ago or more) and didn't really get much info from him. At that time I didn't think much about it, as he was souposed to ship it out that next week. Good news is I finally got it in the mail, many months later. Hope you at least get the same end result. - Dave

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    Justin -

I like yourself, had purchased from them, (at least a year ago or more) and didn't really get much info from him. At that time I didn't think much about it, as he was souposed to ship it out that next week. Good news is I finally got it in the mail, many months later. Hope you at least get the same end result. - Dave

This is very frustrating! Did the guy have facial hair and wear glasses?

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    What he looked like, I couldn't tell you. I didn't pay much attention to him, just saw the booth at the last show. And though; yea that's the company that took forever to make and send my holster.

I had pretty much written the purchase off, as a lesson learned. And that I should have gotten more info from them, as far as trusting an unknown vender. I knew I had gotten a receipt from them, so I really didn't think much about it, until it didn't arrive as expected. And I dug out the receipt, and found no valuable information in it.

So it was a surprise, when it arrived. I think I got it just a day or two before the next show. As I was planning on going back to see if they were there again. and hoping to get a refund, or see why I didn't receive a holster.

I think the holster I got is fine. and don't have any other complaints, except the delay. it dose rub the finish some on the slide, but I think your always going to get that with a plastic holster. Or most for that fact, if used regularly.

Again, hope it all works out for you. - David

huntsville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    If you're interested in Indy Holsters, I can post photos of the ones they did for me but going to their website will do you better probably. Indy Holsters All the ones I had them make for me are inside the waistband.

jtrent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    You should look at crossbreed. I have 2 and they are sweet. They use a mixture of leather and kydex. I would recommend the combat cut because its easier to get a good purchase on the firearm.
    CrossBreed® Holsters

Last edited:
    Top Bottom