$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
    Air conditioned

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Is this a decent show for number of tables and turnout? I've got a few rifle I would like to try and sell, and some powder to buy, but that would be a little bit of a drive for me.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Is this a decent show for number of tables and turnout? I've got a few rifle I would like to try and sell, and some powder to buy, but that would be a little bit of a drive for me.

Back when I was only looking to expand my Mosin collection, it was not that great. Since I have gotten into reloading, its gotten better. I even bring home the stray Mosin. I'm coming in from Lafontaine, and have no problem driving that far for this show.

sparks71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Noblesville
    My wife and I are going to make the drive up from Noblesville in the morning. I have never been to a gun show before... this should be a real hoot!

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Welcome to INGO! Hope 2 see you there!. I'm on the south wall right next to the guy who has all the BEAUTIFUL S&W's and Colt's. Drop by, say HI. Introduce yourself as sparks71, I promise I won't bite!

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Anyone find any deals today? Seemed like a slow show, not many people. Went looking for reloading components and found what I needed. Didn't see any Mosins, and only a few Mausers. Actually, the amount of firearms seems to be dropping off. Hopefully the November show will be a little better.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was there. Stayed until it almost closing time. Left with the S&W 38 Bodyguard I took with me. No trades today. Maybe tomorrow after church?

It was a little slow but you can never predict a summer show esp in Kokomo!

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    good show! picked up 200 rds of 100 year old 7 mm mauser ammo and my first zt knife from brad. very nice hinderer design 0562cf:rockwoot:
    serveimage

serveimage

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Nice knife! I had my trusty CQC-12 in my pocket. Too bad Dean has a GF or he could've seen my Lottery score. Ha!!

I was wearing a LBPD shirt today and the only Korean Hillbilly there (at least I think I was the only one...)

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Anyone find any deals today? Seemed like a slow show, not many people. Went looking for reloading components and found what I needed. Didn't see any Mosins, and only a few Mausers. Actually, the amount of firearms seems to be dropping off. Hopefully the November show will be a little better.
    Don't know when you were there but it was fairly busy in the morning.
    Had a great day! Saw a lot of friends, KokomoDave, winchester, and many others!
    Bought a Mikov stag handled leverlock, a kick arse Kydex holster from Harvey's Holsters for my VP9, Factory grips for a Colt Det. Spl. SF-VI, a Galco SOB holster for a Det. Spl. or SP101 and a bunch of other goodies! GREAT SHOW (at least for me).
    jstory there were 2 "sporterized" Mosins walking around early Sat. $120 for one, $130 for the other. One had a red dot, one had a scope, and one of the two had ammo included.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Been looking for a AR pistol or a M85 AK pistol to add to the safe, did anyone notice any for sale? Just want to know before an hour and half drive.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom