• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have held and dry fired your avatar...I love your avatar...I will find me an avatar like that one...

"Glocks are back up guns to the French police Manhurin revolvers.." DoggyDaddy

I love that....;)

Well, I was going to post a link to Allan's Armory, but apparently he's sold out of them! If I hear of another batch coming in, I'll let you know. :D

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Couldn't stay long yesterday, but had a great time while I was there. I spent less money than I think ever have there, but I was mainly looking for reloading stuff, and there wasn't a whole lot of that there this time. Guessing it got picked over on Friday. Almost no once fired brass, and what was there was high on the price, and aside from what Pats had, not much bullet selection either. However, I did pick up some used GI metal mags for $5 a piece, and some .30 cal ammo cans for 3/$20.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I was able to find the parts I wanted for good prices, but no punches or tools. I was surprised I couldn't find a punch set for building an AR at a place with so many AR parts. FOr example, DPMS Kentucky had every tiny part for an AR, but no tools. That kind of shocked me.

Loved the shoot, though. I didn't hear the story behind the boy who wanted his ashes blown up there, but I thought that was really cool. I'm almost afraid to hear the boy's story, though. Probably very sad.

It seems like years since they had 3 mini guns there, so I got my mini gun fix, big time! Those things are just a riot!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We need some more after action reports for those of us who didn't get to go to the fall shoot!

This was only my second one, and like the first, I was trying to get good videos of the shooting. Unfortunately, like when you're fishing and all the fish are jumping on one side of the boat, so you cast over there and they immediately stop and start jumping on the other side, every time somebody would start shooting, by the time I got my camera turned on and trained on them, they'd stop and somebody at the other end of the line would start up! Then the whole process would repeat itself. :):

I did manage to get the "bombs bursting in air" portion of the National Anthem at this shoot (since I knew to expect it this time).

[video=youtube;ywjUArz6Jf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywjUArz6Jf4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    We went on Saturday. I was surprised at how light the crowd was... maybe it's just back to "normal" now.
    I found 1 good deal on 5.56 bullets. 62gr steel core 1000pc bag for $80, and they didn't have any pull marks, so I was pretty happy with that.
    We stayed for the night shoot and, as usual, it did not disappoint :rockwoot:

Top Bottom