• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Me and my significant other will be there for sure. I plan on being there most likely around 10-11ish. Blade might come, his father just had surgery so he might be staying home.

I said this before, but I will have 180+ clays with me. I have 100+ 20ga shells, and 20 12ga lol. I can't afford any .223 right now so I think I will leave the AR at home. Mosin, .45, and the .22's are coming with me for sure though.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I'll be bringing my 10/22 and my AR only things I have ammo for.

I am going early again I changed my rings on the 10/22 and will have to zero it again.
    I'll bring some 12ga but my shotty ain't coming I need a barrel still.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    If by chance I can get a ride from Turnandshoot, I'll be there. Val is working and my truck is still out of commission. I got the Crossmember, but fried out the bushings getting it off. The control arm bolts were siezed in the sleeve of the bushing, so I need new bushings. 98 dollars each!

If I'm there, I'll have my .22 with my bb gun scope on it. Yes, a bb gun scope. It was given to me with a really crappy scope on it, so something decent is better than crap. MIKE. lol

:ingo: <~~~ SWEET!!!

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Had a great time today even with the rain....

Met a few new faces and some old ones too.

Preachere was nice meeting you and your gang,bunch of great guys.

Plague and his girl were there.

Ghost of Winter and his girl were there.

A few other INGO members.

4PWW9 was in attendance and I am jealous of his toys. :yesway:

CCE1302 showed up looking like Agent Smith from The Matrix.:D

Had a burger and a dog.

Kingsbury is a nice range, Range Master was a good guy and on top of ****.

Had a great day even acting like I could bust clays.:dunno:

And I suspect Plague has video of some or all of it.:rockwoot:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I just got home a bit ago. I met up with someone I work with while out there shooting. It was good to meet up and put faces with names. Yeah I attempted to break some clays. I think all I did was waste ammo. LOL It was quite a shock to leave kingsbury where it was 83 degrees and arrive home in about 30 minutes and the temp was 53! Quite a drop! LOL All in all I enjoyed this shoot as much if not more than the one we had last weekend at Jasper Pulaski. I agree that the range master was a good/nice guy. NOT like the asshat I have heard of out at Willow Slough. I can see myself making the trip out to Kingsbury to shoot quite easily.

I am jealous of 4PWW9's toys as well. There were a LOT of nice guns out there. Quite a few mosins were in attendance also. CCE1302 showed up looking like Agent J from Men in Black (or was it Agent K?) . Good to meet you also. Glad to see you made it. The weather cooperated for the most part all day as well. Would have liked a little less wind, but overall a nice day for some shooting.

I think we should think about getting together in a couple of weeks May 9th looks good for me so far. Anyone else game?

Greg

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    May 9th might be good, your killing me here I'm not that pretty they don't give me the noise maker stuff. Need to find some damn SRPs so it doesn't cost me $.60 every time it goes bang.
    30 x $.60= $18.00
    $18.00 x 5= $90.00
    and thats just my EBR...

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Mike- It was great getting to meet you and GhostofWinter as well as CCE1302 and many others. I already knew 4PWW9 before joining this site so I knew who he was (great guy, by the way). I wish you INGO guys would have gathered around the grill earlier when all the Surplurifleforum guys were there, it would have been a blast! And we really DON'T bite. ;)

I always call ahead when I'm going to Kingsbury to find out if Ed is going to be the Range Officer. Over the past 6 years or so he has been a great guy and a good friend. As a matter of fact, this is the first time EVER that he hasn't come over and joined us for some lunch on the grill.

Contrary to most folks who attempted to bust some clays today, I did very well. A friend from Indy brought up some clearance 12 gauge in all kinds of flavors and I still did very well. I couldn't beat the price, it was free! Apart from a few that wouldn't feed it all went bang and usually broke the clays for me. My oldest is a natural at it and rivals his old man already and he's only been doing it for less than a year. DOH!

Regards,
    Eric

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Hmm, I know that May 9th I'm out. NWI is as well. I am getting married and NWI is coming. It'll be a carry friendly wedding though! HER family might be a little surprised by that but oh well.

BTW, WTF did 4PWW9 bring?

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    I'm on for the 9th. I have a few rifles that need to be test fired and sighted in so I could use the range time. Had a blast today. It was great meeting everyone. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

As for what I brought to the range today....

.30 M1 Carbine
    Bushmaster M17 Bullpup 5.56
    CETME 7.62x51
    FN Mk16 SCAR 5.56
    M14 DMR 7.62x51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Okay, so the next one is May 9th I see? Well, let's get another thread going or list at least so we can take roll. I can probably go to this one since there is alotted time now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom