• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this gun. The specs are nice and the controls look to be well laid out. But I am basing this off of gun mag articles and pictures. I have yet to see one in person. Looks like a nice CCW or BUG. Just wanting some feedback from the community before I pursue any further.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Going to the Crown Point show Saturday and hope to see one there. Was thinking of a Sig P238, but the solo is 9mm and about the same size as the Sig.

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    Thanks for the links Bflo. I had read those threads before. I should have mentioned that earlier. Kinda looks like a forum foul when a dude is too lazy to do a simple search...sorry about that.

Those 2 threads so far have a very limited amount of actual user input, which is what I am looking for. I'd like a more in-depth range report, carry issues, feeding and cycling info and whatnot from someone who has/had one. I keep hoping some lucky person will drop a range report on us. Hasn't happened yet so I asked for it.

Of course like someone stated in another post, compare it to 3 Kel-Tec PF9s, cuz that's what you can score with the same $. Interesting.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Going to the Crown Point show Saturday and hope to see one there. Was thinking of a Sig P238, but the solo is 9mm and about the same size as the Sig.
    Don't let the specs fool you! I have a a P238 and for me, it is perfect. For some reason both the P290 and the Solo seem to have the same specs as the P238 but in person they feel much bulkier...don't know why.

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Thanks for the links Bflo. I had read those threads before. I should have mentioned that earlier. Kinda looks like a forum foul when a dude is too lazy to do a simple search...sorry about that.
    No worries, just trying to help. :ingo:

Top Bottom