• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...When it shot out, It was sudden and stung like a butt-clenching jolt of electricity...
    Uh, yeah. Just like that. But the instant relief that follows is better than any drug known to man.

Looking back, I'd had symptoms. Frequent peeing, lower back pain. But nothing major. I actually thought I was over whatever was going on.

I was driving to the daughter's house in Virginia. We were on I-70 at around midnight when the real pain hit me and I had to pee NOW. Luckily I was just about to pass the entrance to a rest area and hung a HARD right. That leak hurt. A LOT. But I didn't it pass just yet. I walked out of that bathroom ghost white, in a cold sweat. I told the wife, I think I have a kidney stone.

The next morning I got out of bed with great trepidation and went to pee. No real pain or even discomfort when all of the sudden that butt-clenching jolt of electricity hit me and out he came. The relief that followed made me realize how much pain I'd really been in for quite a while. I think it was just a slow, gradual build up that I learned to live with.

I wouldn't have fished him out of that rest area urinal, but since he was born into my daughter's sparkly clean commode, I fished him out and named him, Bob. Bob, because like another Bob in my life, he was a real pain in the d!ck.

Here's Bob's baby pic...

1ZbYkyol.jpg

I swear, he came out sideways.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A sense of urgency.

That's what the docs called the desire to go pee, even if you don't have to.
    It's the body trying to flush it out.

CPE1704TKS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    They reamed it out over time? :n00b: :faint:
    I've had 4 kidney stone surgeries. 3 of the surgeries, they went in with a laser to break up the stones. I made the mistake of looking around the OR when they took me in. The tube they use to get into the bladder is about the size of your pinkie. It doesn't stay stretched out for long and you still take Flomax to help the fragments pass. I have passed a few that were 5mm size and have gotten stuck between the bladder and the exit. Nothing like the feeling of a bunch of needles poking you from the inside out. Not fun at all...

Top Bottom