• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I've had a few Blurs. Great knives. Felt good in the hand but once I got my RAM I traded em off because they wasn't going to be getting anymore pocket time.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I love mine. Made a kydex holder for it so I can hang it from my neck.
    64cdc68d.jpg

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    I love my Kershaw Blur 1670 BLK. I have the straight edge as Im not to hip on serrations and have carried this knife daily for two years. I love its size and the textured grip. Thr blade holds an edge way better than my older classic Buck knives and sharpens easily. This knife has seen alot of use and still locks up tight as hell, no blade wobble and the assist open still snaps that blade out fast and strong. I like the new tanto tip models, but again I prefer no serrations.

I had a Scallion that I liked. It was always a little bit small for me, but the aggressive blade made it acceptable to me even though small. The scallion opened in my pockrt a few times and cut right threw my pants leg. The Blur has never popped open in my pocket. The only problem I have with my Blur is I havent had a reason to buy a new knife for years. The Blur for me is pretty much perfect and Ileven if price was totally not an issue and I could choose any knife I wanted, I dont know what I could find that fits me better than my Kershaw Blur.

GTG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    I like the Blur, but latly I have been carring a ZT561. The 561 is large, but carrys well. When I need to be discreet I like to carry a Kershaw Skyline.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Discretion

I like the Blur, but latly I have been carring a ZT561. The 561 is large, but carrys well. When I need to be discreet I like to carry a Kershaw Skyline.

I have found that when discretion is needed, nothing works like an ice pick wrapped in your favorite color handkerchief.;) When being discrete only of course

Top Bottom