• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    If your organization, club, or scout group can sponsor a youngster, now is your chance. I have sponsored one out of my own pocket for several years now, and my son's business does the same, one that just needs to get away from a less than desirable home life. Have a LEO who contacts a school official, and they go over a good student who just needs a break. Go here to find out about the camp. icoo.com/

Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    If your organization, club, or scout group can sponsor a youngster, now is your chance. I have sponsored one out of my own pocket for several years now, and my son's business does the same, one that just needs to get away from a less than desirable home life. Have a LEO who contacts a school official, and they go over a good student who just needs a break. Go here to find out about the camp. icoo.com/

Karl Kelley was my wife's uncle. This camp is a wonderful experience for kids! Thank you for sharing.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Both of my youngest boys went 5 years ago. They both say it was one of the best things they've ever done! We still sit back and talk about it at times.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rudyjr
    Top Bottom