• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I was very pleasantly surprised with my experience with the 9mm version. I picked it up here on INGO and only got to shoot it at the range a few times before a friend of mine begged it off me. I had read of people having issues with them, especially in failures to feed, but I had none whatsoever through the few hundred rounds I put downrange. In my research I discovered that there is a warranty repair/part change for the carbines with serial numbers under about 16,000 that may address the issues other people saw. It was very accurate - the bull barrel on it might contribute to that. It also accepts a lot of the aftermarket parts for the AR15 platform, including triggers. In short, based on my experience, I really never should have let it go (but he didn't have a carbine at the time and I bought it just as a backup, so it was hard to say no to him) and I would gladly pick up another if I could find one at the same price.

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Anyone know of a place that carries these critters in the flesh? Would much prefer to check one out prior to jumping on one for keeps.

Cabellas in Hammond had one recently. When locked in place the magazine rattled around like crazy on the one I saw. Maybe a great gun, but I was underwhelmed with the one I looked at

Top Bottom