John Wilkes Booth took an Uber to WalMart?!?!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm not sure what it is about Chicago's pizza, but for some reason my family ends up having hilarious conversations due to mishearing things.

I mentioned here the other day about my 12YO daughter thinking Rittenhouse should be punished at least a little for shooting people, even though he was in the right. (presumably) We went to dinner at Chicago's pizza and were talking about it and I had the chance to help her see the error in her ways. But during that the conversation went sideways for the second time. Not sure what it is about that place that causes us to end up having hilarious conversations. We recalled a hilarious exchange from back in 2018 in the aftermath of the Parkland shooting:

(rewind to 2018, days after the Parkland shooting)
    In discussing facts and how often antis are ignorant on the subject and make wild claims, I mentioned the Puckle Gun which transitioned over to Lincoln's assassination.
    Mrs Monkey: What did he (John Wilkes Booth) use?
    Me: Single shot cap and ball pistol.
    She was shocked and didn't realize it was so primitive.
    I made a vague reference to Florida again but she didnt hear it and was still on the Lincoln topic because she was still processing my last comment.
    Mrs Monkey: How long did it take them to find him?
    Me: "Not very long. Afterward he went to Walmart and another store, and was found walking the streets nearby."
    Mrs Monkey: WHAT!!?!?! (I thought she couldn't believe how cavalier the Florida loser was)
    Me: "Yeah, he took an Uber, then did the shooting and snuck out with everyone else and then went to Walmart and another store."
    Mrs Monkey: WHAT??!!?! John Wilkes Booth took an uber!?What are you talking about!!?!?!?
    We both then proceeded to laugh hysterically for 5 minutes when we realized we were each talking about a different event. She asked how long it took them to find JWB back then, not how long it took to catch the dirtbag in Florida.

She though I was saying John Wilkes Booth took an Uber to Ford's Theater and then went to Walmart after shooting Lincoln. :):

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    I'm not sure what it is about Chicago's pizza, but for some reason my family ends up having hilarious conversations due to mishearing things.

I mentioned here the other day about my 12YO daughter thinking Rittenhouse should be punished at least a little for shooting people, even though he was in the right. (presumably) We went to dinner at Chicago's pizza and were talking about it and I had the chance to help her see the error in her ways. But during that the conversation went sideways for the second time. Not sure what it is about that place that causes us to end up having hilarious conversations. We recalled a hilarious exchange from back in 2018 in the aftermath of the Parkland shooting:

In discussing facts and how often antis are ignorant on the subject and make wild claims, I mentioned the Puckle Gun which transitioned over to Lincoln's assassination.
    I made a vague reference to Florida again but she didnt hear it and was still on the Lincoln topic because she was still processing my last comment.
    Me: "Not very long. Afterward he went to Walmart and another store, and was found walking the streets nearby."
    Mrs Monkey: WHAT!!?!?! (I thought she couldn't believe how cavalier the Florida loser was)
    Me: "Yeah, he took an Uber, then did the shooting and snuck out with everyone else and then went to Walmart and another store."
    Mrs Monkey: WHAT??!!?! John Wilkes Booth took an uber!?What are you talking about!!?!?!?
    We both then proceeded to laugh hysterically for 5 minutes when we realized we were each talking about a different event. She asked how long it took them to find JWB back then, not how long it took to catch the dirtbag in Florida.

She though I was saying John Wilkes Booth took an Uber to Ford's Theater and then went to Walmart after shooting Lincoln. :):
    C7CCF14E-335C-4287-9558-F072FE7C2DD0.gif

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana

Booth was probably too nicely dressed for Walmart.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    When I read the first part of the first sentence, I thought this thread was going an entirely different direction and was trying to figure out what in the world the typical results of eating Chicago's pizza had to do with John Wilkes Booth.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    When I was a kid, there was a song called Venus by the shocking blues.
    The lyrics include a verse that says "I'm yours Venus"...I thought they said "I'm your fetus"...took me a while to figure it out!

Top Bottom