• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    OMG!!

They stole the weed! What's Bloomington coming to? Nobody smoked weed down there when The General was in town, right? But what the heck, the guy's on the IU football team. Not like it's a real football team! Also...........not like a college athlete beating and robbing somebody is even news!

DRob

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    At least down here we don't shoot up the tittie bars on Saturday night like the real pros do.

Well you can't hold college students to the same high bar as professionals, give them time to practice and work up the big leagues.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    The resident allowed police to search the home

:n00b:

and

When police attempted to arrest McClellon, he fought with officers as they attempted to cuff him. Police said he also gave many false names, later admitting he has four open drug cases in Detroit, Mich.

Well that was some stellar background checking...

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is, unfortunately par for the course in all major athletics any longer. My guess is the university will have to let the legal system work for a bit before they can totally throw the idiots off the team. Geez, my kid goes to IU and is too busy working and going to class to commit any crimes.

It seems like if you want to be a player in major college sports, you have to put out the:welcome:Felons sign.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I'm having trouble with the part of the story that claims the victims called the police and reported theft of a small quantity of marijuana. WTF!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I'm having trouble with the part of the story that claims the victims called the police and reported theft of a small quantity of marijuana. WTF!

I've heard of people doing worse/more stupid things. Players probably thought no one would report a robbery for pot...they were wrong :)

Reminds me of that episode of COPS where a lady runs into the street and flag down a cop car. She was upset she bought $20 worth of plaster instead of the crack she was looking for :)

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is that the episode where the woman actually points out the person who allegedly ripped her off and the cops more out of curiosity than anything else ask the alleged dealer (a woman) if she was a drug dealer and she said; "No Officer, I'm a prostitute not a drug dealer!"

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Is that the episode where the woman actually points out the person who allegedly ripped her off and the cops more out of curiosity than anything else ask the alleged dealer (a woman) if she was a drug dealer and she said; "No Officer, I'm a prostitute not a drug dealer!"

I remember it as the lady bought the crack off the woman's son. Then went on to say that she don't sell drugs, she's just a hooker :):

Top Bottom